By Sachin Mishra
January 28, 2019
No comments yet
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- ERPNext Academy LMS in works
- Currency exchange API is changed to frankfurter public domain
- Quality management system added.
- Support Enhancements and service level agreement portal in works.
- Order ledger in works.
- General ledger report added.
- Group by Voucher filter added in the General Voucher report.
- TDS calculation is fixed.
- Cypress added in Frappe for UI tests.
- Email File attachment fixed
- The newsletter unsubscription portal added.
- Master Calendar in the works
- Dark mode UI in works.
- For text editing, Frappe now supports markdown field.
- Improvements in Social added.
- Frappe Accounting documentation page added on frappe.io.
- FrappeJs documentation page added.
- Frappe PR bot PRs in works
- improved documentation for how to write script reports
To view the slides, click here