On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Repay of employee advance via salary slip
- Recurring Additional Salary
- Windows installer for ERPNext biometric
- Inter warehouse stock transfer with taxation
- Group by Item-wise sales and purchase register
- Optimization while fetching items from Material Request in Purchase Order
- Colors for In and Out quantity in Stock Ledger Report
- Social Media campaigns in ERPNext, LinkedIn and Twitter are ready and should be merged soon!
- Added From Warehouse in Material Request and Source Warehouse in Work Order
- Optimization and UI refactoring of ERPNext POS
- Form cleanup and refactoring in Healthcare module
- Link field title fixes
- Dashboard chart creation from Script and Query report.
- Change in report API to show report summary. For more details checkout this Pull Request.
- Desk refactor to show charts and more dynamic data. For more details checkout this pull request.
- Translation tool for better contextual translations. It's still a work in progress and updates can be expected on it in the coming months.
- Multiple enhancements in Frappe Books! Checkout Frappe Books.
- Partner Program pricing changes and enhancements. Checkout Partner Portal.
Content and Documentation Updates:
- Updated documentation for Education module.
- Many errors fixed in documentation.
- Several Help Articles updated.
- Published several feature pages for various modules and domains.
- We had our first India OS conference fostering FOSS in collaboration with Zerodha.
- We welcome our new Team Members:
- Sumit Bhanushali (Engineer)
- Anupam Kumar (Engineer)
- Afshan Khan (Engineer)
- Abhishek Balam (Engineer)
To view slides, click here