Open Day October 2019
Summary of Frappe Team Activities for the month of October 2019
On Open Day, we share our activities of the month with each other and the community. It's when we take a step back and see where we stand. To see past open days, click here.
- Stock value and account balance sync. Merged
- HSN wise Item Tax
- Master calendar WIP
- Frappe SLA underway
- Global tags merged
- Customizable listview columns, WIP
- Itemwise sales history enhancement
- Multiple company pos profile
- Disable CWIP accounting now at asset level
- Added Quick Stock balance
- Appointment scheduling feature WIP
- Fix Woocommerce connection issue
- Fix PDF rendering issues
- Capacity planning in manufacturing refactor WIP
- Stock reconciliation for serialized items
- Refactor fixed asset register
- Monthly depreciation option in asset
- Optimize BOM update tool
- Cypress UI Tests Live Demo during conference
- Now we Allow End Users to Renew Subscription After Site Expiry
- GSTIN for auto invoicing
- Fixed renew subscription issue
- Group by Dashboards merged
- Better queuing and error handling
- Cache redundant DB calls. 7days -> 7hrs -> 5mins.
- Documentation updated for Projects, Accounting. Documentation for core modules are in good shape now.
- Many broken links fixed
- IndiaOS website and conference on January 18, 2019. Visit indiaos.in.
- Frappe Accounting soon to be released. Open source and free desktop tool for small businesses.
To view slides, click here